Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yuri - The Hulk

Yes, I played the hulk last Sunday. Not because I liked to but because I had to. My girlfriend and I were trapped in a small 2-person shower/steam cabin in our hotel room and it was getting hotter and hotter and nobody could hear us and there was no emergency button! The door would not open up anymore!!
After pulling pushing back and forth and up and down the thick glass door I had only 1 option left and this was to break the glass door. This was not that easy, but after 6 full power kicks with the heel of my foot; the door broke into 10,000 pieces. Fortunately we only had small scratches and glass splinters in our feet/legs.
A real nightmare. And the worst thing was that the management of the hotel did not believe our story, they thought we had had a small conflict in the

1 Comments:

Blogger jaspervandijk said...

sexy foreplay huh... GO YURI, GO YURI, GO YURI!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home