Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

Today I am not feeling well, is this because I just had 4 holidays, and yesterday I had a bit too much sun at the beach in Zeeland? Or is it because today it took me 66 minutes to get from my front door to my office desk, while usually it takes me only ~20 minutes. Have the huge traffic jams this morning been caused by the Devil himself on this Devil’s day: 6-6-‘6 ? Or what else?

When visit
ing the US in 2004 we passed the Interstate 66 in Virginia (see left), of course I tried to take the road sign with me, and fortunately I did not succeed. Maybe, this pissed off the Devil a bit anyway.
















Moreover, in December 2002, in Breckenridge, Colorado, we ‘did’ the Devil’s crotch (see below), a double-black expert ski run, under very heavy conditions (bad snow, see below). In order to tease the Devil, of course.























BE CAREFUL TODAY !!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Patz said...

I have told you, at least 6 times, that I don't think it sounds nice that of "I did the devil crotch".

You are tempting the devil!!... you really are.... and well, I'm sure someone will give you the 6 spanks you need in order to get back on track!

The traffic jams this morning were most likely caused by your bad driving skills, and laziness to go back to work after your holidays

Miss you a lot in this side of earth.... where we still have more hours to witness the return of the..... Bullshit!

11:09 PM  
Blogger jaspervandijk said...

I Think here in one of the Latin Countries we have to be more aware *whoehahahahahaha*?!?!

==
The numeric equivalents of Greek letters can also be found in the Encyclopedia Britannica under "Languages of the World", Table 8.

The ancient Greek word for "the Latin speaking man" is LATEINOS
L = 30 lambda
A = 1 alpha
T = 300 tau
E = 5 epsilon
I = 10 iota
N = 50 nu
O = 70 omicron
S = 200 sigma
------------
666

==

11:23 PM  
Blogger Yuri said...

miss you too, did you survive yesterday too? this morning, it took me only 15 minutes to get to my office!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home